034Motorsport ADJUSTABLE MQB SOLID 22 mm REAR SWAY BAR UPGRADE034-402-1006
034Motorsport's Adjustable MQB Solid Rear Sway Bar Upgrade for the MkVII Volkswagen Golf R & 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro is engineered to improve the handling dynamics and balance of MQB-platform vehicles.
Designed to be a bolt-in replacement for the hollow factory rear sway bar, this upgrade will drastically reduce body roll and understeer without sacrificing ride quality. Manufactured from a single piece of solid spring steel, this bar is over 50% stiffer than the factory unit, resulting in a much more balanced and agile car, which corners flatter and can be coaxed into oversteer as desired when driving through curves on the street or track.
Please Note: For maximum effectiveness, we recommend upgrading to 034 Motorsport MQB Audi/Volkswagen Spherical Rear Sway Bar End Links when installing this rear sway bar.
- 22.2mm Diameter
- Solid Spring Steel Construction
- One-Piece Design
- 2-Way Adjustable
- 034Motorsport 8V Audi A3/S3 Quattro & Volkswagen Golf R (MQB) Adjustable Solid Rear Sway Bar
- Polyurethane Sway Bar Bushings
- Billet Aluminum Sway Bar Brackets with Integrated Zerk Fittings
- Sway Bar Bracket Installation Hardware Kit
- Sway Bar End Link to Sway Bar Hardware Kit
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 Quattro (8V - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf R (MkVII - MQB)
Sway Bar Rate Data:
- 034Motorsport (Soft) - 37% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar
- 034Motorsport (Stiff) - 52% Rate Increase vs. Factory Audi S3 (22mm) Hollow Rear Sway Bar