Upgrading the restrictive factory downpipe with the APR Cast Downpipe Exhaust System is a great way to increase performance and add a sophisticated growl to the exhaust note. Ideal performance is achieved through expelling exhaust gasses at maximum velocity through APR’s proprietary, turbulence-free, investment cast downpipe. Designed and assembled in-house, the system utilizes only premium materials and world-class manufacturing techniques to deliver unmatched quality and reliability.
- Designed and assembled in-house.
- T304L stainless steel construction.
- Argon back-purged TIG welding.
- Investment cast downpipe.
- 77mm inlet with integrated flange.
- Low profile, sealed/corrugated flex section.
- 76mm outlet with integrated bracket.
- 8mm billet bracket.
- 76mm brushed and de-burred piping.
- Non-swedged/slip-fit/flanged piping.
- Investment cast o2 bungs with billet plugs.
- 400 cell, 100mm x 100mm GESI catalyst.
- OEM-style slip-on clamps.
- Reducer for OEM catback compatibility.
- APR Stage II ECU Upgrade price waived.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
The factory downpipe system consists of smaller, 63mm piping with varying bends and multiple restrictive high-cell-count catalysts, all of which contribute to a less than ideal flow path and hindered performance. APR’s engineers took a multi-step approach to maximizing flow, reducing under hood temperature, and eliminating unnecessary restrictions all in a unique package only APR can deliver.
|Audi A3 (8V / MKIII)||1.8T & 2.0T||Front Wheel Drive Only||DPK0004|
|Seat Leon / Cupra / Cupra R (MKIII)||1.8T & 2.0T||Front Wheel Drive Only||DPK0004|
|Skoda Octavia / VRS (MKIII)||1.8T & 2.0T||Front Wheel Drive Only||DPK0004|
|Volkswagen Golf / GTI (MKVII)||1.8T & 2.0T||Front Wheel Drive Only||DPK0004|
|Volkswagen Passat (B8)||1.8T & 2.0T||Front Wheel Drive Only||DPK0004|