CTS Turbo Turboback Exhaust Volkswagen MK7 GTI 2.0TCTS-EXH-TB-0007
Each CTS MK7 GTI downpipe is 100% tig welded, constructed using 3" T304 Seamless Stainless Steel, and includes installation hardware and stainless steel clamps. Lesser products can be had without stainless steel construction, or with seamed stainless steel, which can crack and decay over time. The CTS Turbo MK7 GTI downpipe eliminates the factory downpipe, increases turbo spool up, and peak power. The increased piping diameter of 3" allows for exhaust gases to exit the turbo and wastegate with less turbulence which all result in more power and torque throughout the entire powerband.
- True 3" Stainless steel turbo-back exhaust
- Aggressive sound under hard driving, but subtle when cruising
- Water jet cut flanges
- CNC mandrel bent stainless steel piping
- Polished stainless steel exhaust tubing
- Adjustable 4" exhaust tips
- Volkswagen MK7 GTI 2.0T 14-15
- To remove the CEL that will occur, proper tuning software must be used.
- CTS Turbo recommends choosing a High Flow Cat for the sake of their environment.
CUSTOMERS WHO BOUGHT THIS ITEM ALSO BOUGHT
034 Motorsport Carbon Fiber Battery Cover Volkswagen | Audi MQB Platforms
034Motorsport Catch Can Breather Kit, MKIV Volkswagen Golf/Jetta/GTI/GLI 1.8T
034MOTORSPORT SPHERICAL MQB REAR SWAY BAR END LINKS, MKVII VOLKSWAGEN GTI & GOLF R, 8V AUDI A3/S3/RS3 & MKIII AUDI TT/TTS/TTRS