Dinan High Flow Carbon Fiber Intake BMW M3 E9X 08-11D760-0028
Dinan has developed the High Flow Carbon Fiber Intake for the BMW E9x M3 to improve air flow to the engine. Dinan's intake is built with the highest quality components and improves the look and performance of your M3 engine with a beautiful carbon fiber connecting pipe and injection molded rubber boots. This intake is sealed tightly from the high temperatures found under the hood by utilizing a Dinan injected molded divider plate with integral high flow passage that engages into the stock air box housing. Carbon fiber and plastic were chosen because they are good insulators and have been designed to have a lower mass allowing them to cool off faster than the stock components. This insulating characteristic and rapid cooling after hard acceleration reduce heat in the Air Intakes track when compared to metal Air Intakess. The integrated divider and carbon fiber intake connecting pipe have 30% more cross sectional area. This increased area when combined with a high flow filter, ensure maximum air flow for your M3 V8 engine.
- Labor Hours/Installation Hours: 1.00
- Max HP Gain: 8 hp
- Max Torque Gain: 5 lb-ft
- Dinan Carbon Fiber Tube Dinan air filter tube Dinan free flowing air filter Dinan rubber hoses and clamps.
- Aircraft quality "prepreg" carbon fiber
- 30% more cross sectional area than stock
- Less prone to heat soak
- More air available to the engine
- Increased engine output across the power band
- Max. gain of 8 horsepower and 5 lb-ft torque @ 8200 rpm
- Large free flowing cotton gauze type air filter
- BMW M3 E90 08-11