State-of-the-art technology from motor sports for more performance on the road. The separate and independently adjustable rebound- and compression Dampening allows for an individual suspension setup for different uses and preferences. The unique patented system with its two-stage valves allows a rebound Dampening adjustment (comfort) and a compression adjustment (driving dynamics) in the low-speed range while the high-speed range which controls the driving safety, is fixed.
- Dampening technology with individually adjustable rebound- and compression technology
- inox-line* stainless steel technology
- Individually height adjustable
- Adjustment parameters approved by the German Technical Control Board (TÜV)
- High-quality components for long durability
- Infinitely variable rebound Dampening adjustment
- 14-way adjustable compression Dampening
- Unique, individually working Dampening force adjustment
- Comprehensive documentation for easy use
- with adjustable compression and rebound Dampening
- TÜV approved
- Front lowering adjustment ranges (min.-max.): 15-45 mm (0.6-1.8 inches)
- Rear lowering adjustment ranges (min-max): 10-40 mm (0.4-1.6 inches)
- Front Spring Rate: Progressive
- Rear Spring Rate: Progressive
- BMW M5 F10 (bundle including EDC delete unit)
- Height adjustable on the front and rear axles (threaded strut housings)
- Valving is adjusted by adjustment knobs, rebound is only adjustable if the top of the piston rod is accessible. This will depend on the design of the vehicle.
- Electronic Dampening control has to be deactivated. Deactivation kit is included in the delivery.
H&R 12-16 BMW M5 F10 VTF Adjustable Lowering Springs (Incl. Adaptive Suspension)
Regular price $1,250.00ADD TO CART
Corsa 12-13 BMW M5 F10 Polished Sport Axle-Back Exhaust
Sale price $2,104.99 $526.07 OFFADD TO CART