- The highest grade SUS304 stainless is used on all systems for maximum durability, as well as lightweightedness
- Flex pipe included for cracking and failure prevention (some applications)
- Includes EGT bung for use of exhaust temperature monitoring sensors
- Mandrel bent piping for maximum exhaust flow
- No welding or modifications required
The Tanabe Turbine Tube, also known as the Tanabe Downpipe, extracts the most power from turbocharged vehicle applications. Turbo efficiency, power and response is greatly improved. Each downpipe has an EGT Bung with cap for those who wish to monitor exhaust gas temperatures, without having to drill into their downpipe and void their warranty. Replaces pipe from turbo to the stock main catalyzer, which is kept. Best mated when used with any Tanabe catback exhaust system.
Also available, the ultra efficiency Y-PIPE for vehicles with the VQ35DE engine eliminates huge restrictions found on the factory Nissan/Infiniti exhaust system piping, and provides huge horsepower gains when used with Tanabe catback Exhaust.