Vorsteiner V-FF 101 Flow Forged 19x8.5 | 5x112 | ET45
- Images are for representation only.
- Wheels are custom powdercoated, offset cut, and PCCB drilled specific for your vehicle.
A recent milestone for Vorsteiner is the application of a technology called Flow Forged to their 1-Piece wheel line. In its most basic definition, it entails the combination of a high tech wheel casting combined with a specialized rotary spinning process that enables virtually any new shape or form. With this new application, Vorsteiner is able to provide a superior level of precision, strength, density and attention to detail for each wheel produced. On a microscopic level, material is able to be manipulated and reinforced to produce a vastly improved and highly engineered work of art that is as rigid as it is creative.
The Vorsteiner Flow Forged line is leading the way in the industry by offering offsets and finishes that are all fully customizable. Offering truely unlimited applications tailor-made to any vehicle, where other generic wheel lines necessitate spacers for some sizes not offered or only feature pre-made, specific wheel types.
Vorsteiner 1-piece flow forged monoblock wheels are all tailor made to your vehicle.
- Flow forged construction allows for high strength to weight ratio
- Lower cost of entry compared to 1-piece forged monoblock wheels
- Uniquely individual staggered front and rear concavity profiles
- Fully customizable offsets for personal vehicle fitment choices
- Brembo High Performance Big Brake Clearance
- Snap-in OE factory center cap fitment available
- JWL Certified